Having your own transport is the best option. We are 9 miles south from Edinburgh city centre. There is plenty of space for parking here.
- Follow City Bypass (A720) To Sheriffhall Roundabout.
- Take exit A7 (south) signed to Galasheils/Hawick.
- Follow A7 through two further roundabouts.
- At third roundabout (Tesco) take fourth exit A6094 signed Bonnyrigg.
- Continue on A6094 through Bonnyrigg town.
- At next roundabout take second exit A6094, signed (Peebles) Howgate/Leadburn.
- At the next roundabout take the third exit onto B7003, signed Roslin (Gorton House).
- After 50 metres ‘Gorton House’ driveway is on your right at the first bend.
Edinburgh Airport 20/30 minutes drive.
Edinburgh Waverley 20/30 minutes drive.
Lothian Buses run services to and from Rosewell.
49 takes a long meanding route.
31 only runs a few times a day to Rosewell.