Sleeps 6 (5 beds)
West House is a Victorian extension to the original 17th Century farmhouse building. The holiday house now provides spectacular accommodation with all modern facilities, yet retaining the Victorian features. The Master Bedroom in the property with its bay window framing the view over Roslin Glen to the Pentland Hills beyond, makes this a favourite with all our guests.
- Living /Dining room with log fire
- Sun Room with patio doors to garden
- Kitchen with washing machine, microwave, etc.
- Master bedroom/ family room with one double and one single bed, and en-suite shower room.
- Another bedroom with three single beds and separate bathroom.
- Electric heating INCLUDED
- Private garden
- Private parking
- Linen and towels provided
- Tennis court available on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV with Freeview