Sleeps 5 (4 beds)
This holiday cottage was created by the conversion of the former stables in the grounds of Gorton House. The views over Roslin Glen (a nature reserve on the banks of the River North Esk) towards the Pentland hills are breathtaking.
The cottage enjoys moderns standards of construction resulting in a very cosy premises, but retaining the 17th Century look and feel. The Sitting Room patio door looks directly onto fields and woods making Stable Cottage a favourite for wildlife enthusiasts.
- Sitting room with patio door to garden.
- Bedroom with king size bed and patio doors to courtyard.
- Attic room with 3 single beds *
- Kitchen with washing machine and microwave, etc.
- Shower room with w.c. and basin.
- Electric heating INCLUDED
- Private garden
- Private parking
- Linen and towels provided
- Tennis court available on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
*Steep stair access makes the attic room unsuitable for the infirm or very young.