Sleeps 7 (6 beds)
A spacious holiday house with all modern facilities while retaining the character and features of the original 17th Century farmhouse. The magnificent staircase and the log-burning stove are favourite features for most guests.
The provision of communicating (but soundproof) doors at each end of the ground floor corridor means that Mid House can be combined with East House or West House (or both) to make this a very flexible option for larger groups.
- Sitting/Dining room with log stove
- Patio door to garden.
- Family bedroom with double bed, single bed and en-suite.
- Two twin bedrooms, shower room and bathroom.
- Kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, etc.
- Electric heating INCLUDED
- Private garden
- Private parking
- Linen and towels provided
- Tennis court available on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV with Freeview