Sleeps 13 (11 beds)
A spacious five bedroom holiday house with all modern facilities which retains the character and features of the original 17th Century farmhouse and its Victorian extension. The master bedroom with its bay window framing the view over Roslin Glen is a favourite feature for guests, as are the grand staircase and the log burning stoves.
The provision of a communicating (but soundproof) door at the end of the ground floor corridor means that Gorton House can be combined with the East Wing to allow flexible booking options for larger groups.
- Living room with log fire
- Dining room with log fire, seats up to 20
- Two kitchens with washing machines, dishwashers, microwave etc.
- Two family rooms with King size bed, single bed and en-suite shower rooms
- Two twin rooms
- Triple room with three single beds
- Two bathrooms
- Downstairs shower room
- Electric heating included
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Tennis court available on site
- Bed linen and towels included
- Free WiFi
- Flatscreen TV with Freeview